Tuesday, May 7, 2013

SMALL SIDE TABLE (BEFORE/AFTER)

My sister gave this to me. This was a great table I could try new techniques on. My father past away not to long ago and he was an amazing musician/singer. I have many hymnal books that were a part of his collection and I wanted to use some of the music and put it on furniture. This was the perfect table to do so. I love how it turned out and decided to give it back to my sister for Christmas. I painted it in the Annie Sloan chalk paint, Old White and then put the dark wax on top of it. It's a cute table.




1 comment:

  1. I love the table redo and the sheet music sets it off. I can only imagine how precious this table was to you. And wow!!!! after all that hard work, you giving it back to your sister. That's so kind of you. I'm new to your blog so this probably won't be 1st comment.

    ReplyDelete